Thank you for considering to vend at the 7th Annual Phono del Sol Music and Food Festival! We have a total of 20 10ʼ x 10ʼ spaces available for $300 each and will do our best to diversify the offerings to ensure that everyone who participates is unique. To apply to vend please read the rules below and fill out the vendor application form here.
Below are some important things to know about vending at this festival. If you have any questions, please direct them to your contact person or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. You must possess a California State Sellerʼs Permit Number and Resale Certiﬁcate in order to vend at the Phono del Sol Music and Food Festival. Seller’s Permit Applications are available for downloading at http://www.boe.ca.gov/pdf/boe400spa.pdf. The Resale Certiﬁcate application is available at http://www.boe.ca.gov/pdf/reg1668.pdf. More information can be found at the California State Board of Equalization – http://www.boe.ca.gov/ or you can call their Information Center at 800-400-7115.
2. As a seller, you are required to report and pay the applicable taxes for your taxable sales. San Francisco tax rate is 8.5%
3. You may sell only the type of items speciﬁed in your application. Stickers and unauthorized festival merchandise will not be allowed.
4. You may not use a microphone, radio, or sound device at any booth without prior approval from festival organizers.
5. THE FESTIVAL WILL BE HELD RAIN OR SHINE. No refunds will be given.
6. A booth consists of a 10ʼ x 10ʼ reserved space and is reserved with a $300 vending fee. Phono del Sol reserves the right to decide where on the festival grounds your space will be located. For additional fees Phono del Sol can also provide the following:
- • 10′ x 10′ Pop-up Tent @ $80
- • 8′ x 30″ table @ $15/table
- • Foldable Chairs @ $5/chair
7. Only one vendor may occupy the 10ʼ x10ʼ space unless you have discussed and approved additional vendors with the festival organizers.
8. You must check in on time and keep your booth open for the entire festival. Check in is at 9am on Saturday, June 17th, 2017. The festival opens promptly at 12:00pm. Your booth must remain open throughout the entire festival until 7pm.
9. Phono del Sol and its organizers are not responsible for lost or stolen items.